Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Art of Motivational Speaking:Two Effective Marketing Tips for Speakers

 One question I am constantly asked is, " How can I get booked for speaking gigs?" Here are two effective ideas for you to consider.


1. Tips Booklets

Get your copy of my popular manual " Public Speaking for Profit and Pleasure"




I use tips booklets to market my speaking services and they work quite well. 
Each booklet is no more than 16 pages and fits into an #10 business envelope.
Each can be mailed for the cost of a regular stamp.

I send a free copy out to my niche markets with a little cartoon  drawing on the
envelope  saying FREE gift inside.  The cartoon gets them to open the envelope and the
gift booklet shows them what I can do for their company or organization. It acts
like a large business card containing free relevant tips they can use.  I also
mention that they can order copies in quantities if they would like to  use it
as a give away promo item.


2.Fund Raising

Have you tried fund raising as a means of getting booked? That is where a group
or organization hires you to speak and they charge a fee for attending your seminar.
and you split the ticket sales. Then you sell your products at the back of the room and give
them 10 percent of the money raised through the sale of books, CDs etc. It is a win/win situation.
I got this idea from speaker Tom Antion.

For much more on getting paid to speak get your own copy of Speaking for Profit and Pleasure for only $19.97 http://motivationalplus.com/cgi/a/t.cgi?5000

For 121 Secrets to Profitable Speaking visit HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment