Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Public Speaking Career:Back of the Room Sales

Move over Shakespeare.

I recently wrote this limerick while having coffee at my local "office" coffee shop, Tim Horton's. I hope that you find it as moving and inspirational as I did. I think it really shows that I have too much time on my hands.


There once was a speaker of note
To his talks his books he would tote
Oh how he'd try
To get people to buy
Without feeling they were grabbed by the throat.


That was so touching that I moved myself to tears.

In my private mentoring group  I give you usable information about how you can enter the profitable world of paid public speaking. For dozens more tips, tools, techniques and personal mentoring check out  my Speaking for Profit and Pleasure Private Membership site   http://motivationalplus.com/cgi/a/t.cgi?mentoring

No comments:

Post a Comment